This is the Activity UML diagram of Travel Agency Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Hotel, Paymens, Travel Agency, Customer, Booking. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Travel Agency Management System are as follows:
- Hotel Activity
- Paymens Activity
- Travel Agency Activity
- Customer Activity
- Booking Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Travel Agency Management System
- Admin User can search Hotel, view description of a selected Hotel, add Hotel, update Hotel and delete Hotel.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Paymens
- User will be able to search and generate report of Travel Agency, Customer, Booking
- All objects such as ( Hotel, Paymens, Booking) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Hotel, Customer, Booking, Travel Agency, Paymens
Login Activity Diagram of Travel Agency Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Travel Agency Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Travel Agency, Hotel, Paymens, Booking, Customer. All the pages such as Paymens, Booking, Customer are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Travel Agency Management System. The various objects in the Booking, Travel Agency, Hotel, Paymens, and Customer page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.