This is the Activity UML diagram of University Admission Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Degree, , Subject, Enetrance Exam, University. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of University Admission Management System are as follows:
- Degree Activity
- Subject Activity
- Enetrance Exam Activity
- University Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of University Admission Management System
- Admin User can search Degree, view description of a selected Degree, add Degree, update Degree and delete Degree.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of
- User will be able to search and generate report of Subject, Enetrance Exam, University
- All objects such as ( Degree, , University) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Degree, Enetrance Exam, University, Subject,
Login Activity Diagram of University Admission Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of University Admission Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Subject, Degree, , University, Enetrance Exam. All the pages such as , University, Enetrance Exam are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a University Admission Management System. The various objects in the University, Subject, Degree, , and Enetrance Exam page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.