This is the Activity UML diagram of University Bulletin Board System which shows the flows between the activity of Category, University News, University, Result News, Comments. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of University Bulletin Board System are as follows:
- Category Activity
- University News Activity
- University Activity
- Result News Activity
- Comments Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of University Bulletin Board System
- Admin User can search Category, view description of a selected Category, add Category, update Category and delete Category.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of University News
- User will be able to search and generate report of University, Result News, Comments
- All objects such as ( Category, University News, Comments) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Category, Result News, Comments, University, University News
Login Activity Diagram of University Bulletin Board System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of University Bulletin Board System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on University, Category, University News, Comments, Result News. All the pages such as University News, Comments, Result News are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a University Bulletin Board System. The various objects in the Comments, University, Category, University News, and Result News page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.