This is the Activity UML diagram of Vegitable Store Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Stock, Bill, Payment, Vegetable, Customer. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Vegitable Store Management System are as follows:
- Stock Activity
- Bill Activity
- Payment Activity
- Vegetable Activity
- Customer Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Vegitable Store Management System
- Admin User can search Stock, view description of a selected Stock, add Stock, update Stock and delete Stock.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Bill
- User will be able to search and generate report of Payment, Vegetable, Customer
- All objects such as ( Stock, Bill, Customer) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Stock, Vegetable, Customer, Payment, Bill
Login Activity Diagram of Vegitable Store Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Vegitable Store Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Payment, Stock, Bill, Customer, Vegetable. All the pages such as Bill, Customer, Vegetable are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Vegitable Store Management System. The various objects in the Customer, Payment, Stock, Bill, and Vegetable page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.