This is the Activity UML diagram of Vehicle Insurance Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Vehicle, Payment, Registrations, Payments, Customer. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Vehicle Insurance Management System are as follows:
- Vehicle Activity
- Payment Activity
- Registrations Activity
- Payments Activity
- Customer Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Vehicle Insurance Management System
- Admin User can search Vehicle, view description of a selected Vehicle, add Vehicle, update Vehicle and delete Vehicle.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Payment
- User will be able to search and generate report of Registrations, Payments, Customer
- All objects such as (Vehicle, Payment, Customer) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Vehicle, Payments, Customer, Registrations, Payment
Login Activity Diagram of Vehicle Insurance Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Vehicle Insurance Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Registrations, Vehicle, Payment, Customer, Payments. All the pages such as Payment, Customer, Payments are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Vehicle Insurance Management System. The various objects in the Customer, Registrations, Vehicle, Payment, and Payments page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.