This is the Activity UML diagram of Vehicle Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Customer, Vehicle Type, Vehicle, Driver, Booking. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Vehicle Management System are as follows:
- Customer Activity
- Vehicle Type Activity
- Vehicle Activity
- Driver Activity
- Booking Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Vehicle Management System
- Admin User can search Customer, view description of a selected Customer, add Customer, update Customer and delete Customer.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Vehicle Type
- User will be able to search and generate report of Vehicle, Driver, Booking
- All objects such as ( Customer, Vehicle Type, Booking) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Customer, Driver, Booking, Vehicle, Vehicle Type
Login Activity Diagram of Vehicle Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Vehicle Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Vehicle, Customer, Vehicle Type, Booking, Driver. All the pages such as Vehicle Type, Booking, Driver are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Vehicle Management System. The various objects in the Booking, Vehicle, Customer, Vehicle Type, and Driver page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.