This is the Activity UML diagram of Vehicl RTO Registration System which shows the flows between the activity of Driving License, ID, Registration, Vehicle Type, Vehicle. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Vehicl RTO Registration System are as follows:
- Driving License Activity
- ID Activity
- Registration Activity
- Vehicle Type Activity
- Vehicle Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Vehicl RTO Registration System
- Admin User can search Driving License, view description of a selected Driving License, add Driving License, update Driving License and delete Driving License.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of ID
- User will be able to search and generate report of Registration, Vehicle Type, Vehicle
- All objects such as ( Driving License, ID, Vehicle) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Driving License, Vehicle Type, Vehicle, Registration, ID
Login Activity Diagram of Vehicl RTO Registration System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Vehicl RTO Registration System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Registration, Driving License, ID, Vehicle, Vehicle Type. All the pages such as ID, Vehicle, Vehicle Type are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Vehicl RTO Registration System. The various objects in the Vehicle, Registration, Driving License, ID, and Vehicle Type page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.