This is the Activity UML diagram of Wedding Planner Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Blog, Package, Planner, Booking, Payment. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Wedding Planner Management System are as follows:
- Blog Activity
- Package Activity
- Planner Activity
- Booking Activity
- Payment Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Wedding Planner Management System
- Admin User can search Blog, view description of a selected Blog, add Blog, update Blog and delete Blog.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Package
- User will be able to search and generate report of Planner, Booking, Payment
- All objects such as ( Blog, Package, Payment) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Blog, Booking, Payment, Planner, Package
Login Activity Diagram of Wedding Planner Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Wedding Planner Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Planner, Blog, Package, Payment, Booking. All the pages such as Package, Payment, Booking are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Wedding Planner Management System. The various objects in the Payment, Planner, Blog, Package, and Booking page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.