Objective of C++ Project on Mobile Phone Billing System
The main objective of the C++ Project on Mobile Phone Billing System is to manage the details of Bills, Tarrifs, Customers, Connection Types, Payments. It manages all the information about Bills, Connections, Payments, Bills. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Bills, Tarrifs, Connections, Customers. It tracks all the details about the Customers, Connection Types, Payments.
Functionalities provided by C++ Project on Mobile Phone Billing System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Bills, Customers, Connection Types, Payments
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Tarrifs, Connections, Connection Types ect
- Manage the information of Tarrifs
- Shows the information and description of the Bills, Customers
- To increase efficiency of managing the Bills, Tarrifs
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Connection Types.
- Manage the information of Bills
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Bills data.
- Manage the information of Connection Types
- Integration of all records of Payments.
- It generates the report on Bills, Tarrifs, Connections
- Provide filter reports on Customers, Connection Types, Payments
- You can easily export PDF for the Bills, Connections, Connection Types
- Application also provides excel export for Tarrifs, Customers, Payments
- You can also export the report into csv format for Bills, Tarrifs, Payments
Limitation of C++ Project on Mobile Phone Billing System
- Excel export has not been developed for Connections, Connection Types due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Bills, Tarrifs capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Bills, Customers, Payments cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of C++ Project on Mobile Phone Billing System
- All the fields such as Bills, Customers, Payments are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Bills, Tarrifs, Connections can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input