Event Tracker Data flow diagram is often used as a preliminary step to create an overview of the Event without going into great detail, which can later be elaborated.it normally consists of overall application dataflow and processes of the Event process. It contains all of the userflow and their entities such all the flow of Event, Tracking, Venue, Party, Images, Video, Theme. All of the below diagrams has been used for the visualization of data processing and structured design of the Event process and working flow.
Zero Level Data flow Diagram(0 Level DFD) of Event Tracker :This is the Zero Level DFD of Event Tracker, where we have eloborated the high level process of Event. It’s a basic overview of the whole Event Tracker or process being analyzed or modeled. It’s designed to be an at-a-glance view of Images,Video and Theme showing the system as a single high-level process, with its relationship to external entities of Event,Tracking and Venue. It should be easily understood by a wide audience, including Event,Venue and Images In zero leve DFD of Event Tracker, we have described the high level flow of the Event system.
High Level Entities and proccess flow of Event Tracker:
- Managing all the Event
- Managing all the Tracking
- Managing all the Venue
- Managing all the Party
- Managing all the Images
- Managing all the Video
- Managing all the Theme
First Level Data flow Diagram(1st Level DFD) of Event Tracker :First Level DFD (1st Level) of Event Tracker shows how the system is divided into sub-systems (processes), each of which deals with one or more of the data flows to or from an external agent, and which together provide all of the functionality of the Event Tracker system as a whole. It also identifies internal data stores of Theme, Video, Images, Party, Venue that must be present in order for the Event system to do its job, and shows the flow of data between the various parts of Event, Venue, Video, Theme, Images of the system. DFD Level 1 provides a more detailed breakout of pieces of the 1st level DFD. You will highlight the main functionalities of Event.
Main entities and output of First Level DFD (1st Level DFD):
- Processing Event records and generate report of all Event
- Processing Tracking records and generate report of all Tracking
- Processing Venue records and generate report of all Venue
- Processing Party records and generate report of all Party
- Processing Images records and generate report of all Images
- Processing Video records and generate report of all Video
- Processing Theme records and generate report of all Theme
Second Level Data flow Diagram(2nd Level DFD) of Event Tracker :DFD Level 2 then goes one step deeper into parts of Level 1 of Event. It may require more functionalities of Event to reach the necessary level of detail about the Event functioning. First Level DFD (1st Level) of Event Tracker shows how the system is divided into sub-systems (processes). The 2nd Level DFD contains more details of Theme, Video, Images, Party, Venue, Tracking, Event.
Low level functionalities of Event Tracker
- Admin logins to the system and manage all the functionalities of Event Tracker
- Admin can add, edit, delete and view the records of Event, Venue, Images, Theme
- Admin can manage all the details of Tracking, Party, Video
- Admin can also generate reports of Event, Tracking, Venue, Party, Images, Video
- Admin can search the details of Tracking, Images, Video
- Admin can apply different level of filters on report of Event, Party, Images
- Admin can tracks the detailed information of Tracking, Venue, Party, , Images