INTRODUCTION & OBJECTIVES OF THE PROJECT Banking Management System
The Banking Management System is an Online application for an Organization. It has been developed on java. It is a virtual showcase for managing different types of withdrowal, deposit, loan. The project Banking Management System will reduce the amount of time spent by the employees of the company and also provides a convenient and efficient means of reaching to persons using cutting-edge-technologies. The main goal is targeting towards smooth internal communication and functioning for the customers along with other useful information. Normally the project Banking Management System has been developed on the concept of CMS and graphical tools has been fully integrated.
The Functionalities provided by Banking Management System are as follows:
- The Internet Appliances takes care of the requirements put forward by the customers through web for Banking Management System
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as withdrowal, deposit, loan
- Banking Management System also sells the deposit online for withdrowal, deposit, loan.
- Banking Management System keeps track of the transaction of all withdrowal, deposit, loan.
- Shows the information and description of the deposit.
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions.
- Provides the administrator facilities to update the list of deposit online without FTP.
- Manages all the crud application for withdrowal, deposit, loan
- withdrowal: withdrowal list to be maintained to display the details of the withdrowal to the users.
- Users: This system will have the information about the Users who is registered with the site. They can view and purchase the deposit.
- Administrator: Administrator will have facility to add, delete, and modify withdrowal, deposit, loan and he can view reports also.