INTRODUCTION & OBJECTIVES OF THE PROJECT E-Blogs Management System
The E-Blogs Management System is an Online application for an Organization. It has been developed on java. It is a virtual showcase for managing different types of login, password change, profile editing. The project E-Blogs Management System will reduce the amount of time spent by the employees of the company and also provides a convenient and efficient means of reaching to persons using cutting-edge-technologies. The main goal is targeting towards smooth internal communication and functioning for the customers along with other useful information. Normally the project E-Blogs Management System has been developed on the concept of CMS and graphical tools has been fully integrated.
The Functionalities provided by E-Blogs Management System are as follows:
- The Internet Appliances takes care of the requirements put forward by the customers through web for E-Blogs Management System
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as login, password change, profile editing
- E-Blogs Management System also sells the password change online for login, password change, profile editing.
- E-Blogs Management System keeps track of the transaction of all login, password change, profile editing.
- Shows the information and description of the password change.
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions.
- Provides the administrator facilities to update the list of password change online without FTP.
- Manages all the crud application for login, password change, profile editing
- login: login list to be maintained to display the details of the login to the users.
- Users: This system will have the information about the Users who is registered with the site. They can view and purchase the password change.
- Administrator: Administrator will have facility to add, delete, and modify login, password change, profile editing and he can view reports also.