Objective of Java Project on Garment Inventory System
The main objective of the Java Project on Garment Inventory System is to manage the details of Sales, Customers, Inventory,Garments, Stocks. It manages all the information about Sales, Brands, Stocks, Sales. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Sales, Customers, Brands, Inventory. It tracks all the details about the Inventory,Garments, Stocks.
Functionalities provided by Java Project on Garment Inventory System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Sales, Inventory, Garments, Stocks
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Customers, Brands, Garments ect
- Manage the information of Customers
- Shows the information and description of the Sales, Inventory
- To increase efficiency of managing the Sales, Customers
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Garments.
- Manage the information of Sales
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Sales data.
- Manage the information of Garments
- Integration of all records of Stocks.
- It generates the report on Sales, Customers, Brands
- Provide filter reports on Inventory,Garments, Stocks
- You can easily export PDF for the Sales, Brands,Garments
- Application also provides excel export for Customers, Inventory, Stocks
- You can also export the report into csv format for Sales, Customers, Stocks
Limitation of Java Project on Garment Inventory System
- Excel export has not been developed for Brands, Garments due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Sales, Customers capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Sales, Inventory, Stocks cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of Java Project on Garment Inventory System
- All the fields such as Sales, Inventory, Stocks are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Sales, Customers, Brands can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input