Objective of Java Project on Library Inventory System
The main objective of the Java Project on Library Inventory System is to manage the details of Address, Store,Student, Category, Author. It manages all the information about Address, Member, Author, Address. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Address, Store, Member, Student. It tracks all the details about the Student, Category, Author.
Functionalities provided by Java Project on Library Inventory System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Address, Student, Category, Author
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Store, Member, Category ect
- Manage the information of Store
- Shows the information and description of the Address, Student
- To increase efficiency of managing the Address, Store
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Category.
- Manage the information of Address
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Address data.
- Manage the information of Category
- Integration of all records of Author.
- It generates the report on Address, Store, Member
- Provide filter reports on Student, Category, Author
- You can easily export PDF for the Address, Member, Category
- Application also provides excel export for Store,Student, Author
- You can also export the report into csv format for Address, Store, Author
Limitation of Java Project on Library Inventory System
- Excel export has not been developed for Member, Category due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Address, Store capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Address, Student, Author cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of Java Project on Library Inventory System
- All the fields such as Address, Student, Author are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Address, Store, Member can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input