Objective of Java Project on Library Management System
The main objective of the Java Project on Library Management System is to manage the details of Student, Books, Address, Issues, Member. It manages all the information about Student, Librarian, Member, Student. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Student, Books, Librarian, Address. It tracks all the details about the Address, Issues, Member.
Functionalities provided by Java Project on Library Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Student, Address, Issues, Member
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Books, Librarian, Issues ect
- Manage the information of Books
- Shows the information and description of the Student, Address
- To increase efficiency of managing the Student, Books
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Issues.
- Manage the information of Student
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Student data.
- Manage the information of Issues
- Integration of all records of Member.
- It generates the report on Student, Books, Librarian
- Provide filter reports on Address, Issues, Member
- You can easily export PDF for the Student, Librarian, Issues
- Application also provides excel export for Books, Address, Member
- You can also export the report into csv format for Student, Books, Member
Limitation of Java Project on Library Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Librarian, Issues due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Student, Books capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Student, Address, Member cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of Java Project on Library Management System
- All the fields such as Student, Address, Member are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Student, Books, Librarian can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input