Objective of Java Project on Payroll Management System
The main objective of the Java Project on Payroll Management System is to manage the details of Payroll, Salary, Woking Points, Appraisals, Employee. It manages all the information about Payroll, Payments, Employee, Payroll. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Payroll, Salary, Payments, Woking Points. It tracks all the details about the Woking Points, Appraisals, Employee.
Functionalities provided by Java Project on Payroll Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Payroll, Woking Points, Appraisals, Employee
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Salary, Payments, Appraisals ect
- Manage the information of Salary
- Shows the information and description of the Payroll, Woking Points
- To increase efficiency of managing the Payroll, Salary
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Appraisals.
- Manage the information of Payroll
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Payroll data.
- Manage the information of Appraisals
- Integration of all records of Employee.
- It generates the report on Payroll, Salary, Payments
- Provide filter reports on Woking Points, Appraisals, Employee
- You can easily export PDF for the Payroll, Payments, Appraisals
- Application also provides excel export for Salary, Woking Points, Employee
- You can also export the report into csv format for Payroll, Salary, Employee
Limitation of Java Project on Payroll Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Payments, Appraisals due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Payroll, Salary capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Payroll, Woking Points, Employee cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of Java Project on Payroll Management System
- All the fields such as Payroll, Woking Points, Employee are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Payroll, Salary, Payments can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input