Objective of Java Project on Sales And Inventory Management System
The main objective of the Java Project on Sales And Inventory Management System is to manage the details of Payment, Supplier, Customer,Sales, Purchasing. It manages all the information about Payment, Inventory, Purchasing, Payment. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Payment, Supplier, Inventory, Customer. It tracks all the details about the Customer,Sales, Purchasing.
Functionalities provided by Java Project on Sales And Inventory Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Payment, Customer, Sales, Purchasing
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Supplier, Inventory, Sales ect
- Manage the information of Supplier
- Shows the information and description of the Payment, Customer
- To increase efficiency of managing the Payment, Supplier
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Sales.
- Manage the information of Payment
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Payment data.
- Manage the information of Sales
- Integration of all records of Purchasing.
- It generates the report on Payment, Supplier,Inventory
- Provide filter reports on Customer,Sales, Purchasing
- You can easily export PDF for the Payment,Inventory,Sales
- Application also provides excel export for Supplier, Customer, Purchasing
- You can also export the report into csv format for Payment, Supplier, Purchasing
Limitation of Java Project on Sales And Inventory Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Inventory, Sales due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Payment, Supplier capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Payment, Customer, Purchasing cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of Java Project on Sales And Inventory Management System
- All the fields such as Payment, Customer, Purchasing are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Payment, Supplier,Inventory can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input