Bug Tracking System is the system which enables to detect the bugs. It not merely detects the bugs but provides the complete information regarding bugs detected. Bug Tracking System ensures the user of it who needs to know about a provide information regarding the identified bug. Using this no bug will be unfixed in the developed application. We provides many types of java software projects to be developed as the final year college project for students. Students can download easy java projects based on their requirements.
The developer develops the project as per customer requirements. In the testing phase the tester will identify the bugs. Whenever the tester encounters number of bugs he adds the bug id and information in the database.
The tester reports to both project manager and developer. The bug details in the database table are accessible to both project manager and developer.
When a customer puts request or orders for a product to be developed. The project manager is responsible for adding users to Bus Tracking System and assigning projects to the users.
The project manager assigns projects to the developers. The developer develops the projects as per customer requirements. The project manager itself assigns the developed applications to the Testers for testing. The tester tests the application and identify the bugs in the application. When the tester encounter no. of bugs, he generates a unique id number for each individual bug. The bug information along with its id are mailed to the project manager and developer. This is Bug Report. These are stored in the database. This is useful for further reference.
Bug information includes the bug id, bug name, bug priority, project name, bug location, bug type.This whole process continues until all the bugs are got fixed in the application.
The bug report is mailed to the project manager and the developer as soon as the bug is identified. This makes that no error will go unfixed because of poor communication. It makes ensure that anyone who needs to know about a bug can learn of it soon after it is reported.
Bug Tracking System plays an vital role in the testing phase. But it supports assigning projects for the developer, tester by the project manager. The Bug Tracking System maintains the different users separately i.e., it provides separate environments for project manager, developer and tester. Here students can get java projects with source code free download. Student can find all the online java projects with source code and database download.
I have attached the Screens and demo of the project below the description. Look into for more details
Functionality performed by Admin user:
These are the functionality performed by the admin users.
- Login For Admin
- Forgot password for Admin
- Edit Profile For Admin
- Change Password For Admin
- Logout Functionality
- Dashboard for Admin User
- Manage Employee
- Adding New Employee
- Edit the Exitinng Employee
- View details of the Employee
- Listing of all Employee
- Manage Leave
- Adding New Leave
- Edit the Exiting Leave
- View details of the Leave
- Listing of all Leave
- Manage Project
- Adding New Project
- Edit the Exiting Project
- View details of the Project
- Listing of all Project
- Manage Ticket
- Adding New Ticket
- Edit the Exiting Ticket
- View details of the Ticket
- Listing of all Ticket
- Manage Timesheet
- Adding New Timesheet
- Edit the Exiting Timesheet
- View details of the Timesheet
- Listing of all Timesheet
- Reports of the project Bug Tracking System
- Report of all Employees
- Report of all Leaves
- Report of all Projects
- Report of all Tickets
- Report of all Timesheets
Static Pages and other sections :
These static pages will be available in project Bug Tracking System
- Home Page with good UI
- Home Page will contain an animated slider for images banner
- About us page will be available which will describe about the project
- Contact us page will be available in the project
Technology Used in the project Bug Tracking System
We have developed this project using the below technology
- HTML : Page layout has been designed in HTML
- CSS : CSS has been used for all the desigining part
- JSP : All the front end logic has been written in JSP
- Java : All the bussiness logic has been written in Java
- MySQL : MySQL database has been used as database for the project
- Tomcat : Project will be run over the Tomcat server
Supported Operating System
We can configure this project on following operating system.
- Windows : This project can easily be configured on windows operating system. For running this project on Windows system, you will have to install Tomcat 7, JDK 7, MySQL 5.
- Linux : We can run this project also on all versions of Linux operating system
- Mac : We can also easily configured this project on Mac operating system.