Bug Tracking System is the system which enables to detect the bugs. It not merely detects the bugs but provides the complete information regarding bugs detected. Bug Tracking System ensures the user of it who needs to know about a provide information regarding the identified bug. Using this no bug will be unfixed in the developed application. We provides many types of java software projects to be developed as the final year college project for students. Students can download easy java projects based on their requirements.
The developer develops the project as per customer requirements. In the testing phase the tester will identify the bugs. Whenever the tester encounters number of bugs he adds the bug id and information in the database.
The tester reports to both project manager and developer. The bug details in the database table are accessible to both project manager and developer.
When a customer puts request or orders for a product to be developed. The project manager is responsible for adding users to Bus Tracking System and assigning projects to the users.
The project manager assigns projects to the developers. The developer develops the projects as per customer requirements. The project manager itself assigns the developed applications to the Testers for testing. The tester tests the application and identify the bugs in the application. When the tester encounter no. of bugs, he generates a unique id number for each individual bug. The bug information along with its id are mailed to the project manager and developer. This is Bug Report. These are stored in the database. This is useful for further reference.
Bug information includes the bug id, bug name, bug priority, project name, bug location, bug type.This whole process continues until all the bugs are got fixed in the application.
The bug report is mailed to the project manager and the developer as soon as the bug is identified. This makes that no error will go unfixed because of poor communication. It makes ensure that anyone who needs to know about a bug can learn of it soon after it is reported.
Bug Tracking System plays an vital role in the testing phase. But it supports assigning projects for the developer, tester by the project manager. The Bug Tracking System maintains the different users separately i.e., it provides separate environments for project manager, developer and tester. Here students can get java projects with source code free download. Student can find all the online java projects with source code and database download.
I have attached the Screens and demo of the project below the description. Look into for more details
Modules and Description of Bug Tracking System Project:
Employee Module :
The main aim of this module is provide all the functionality realted to employee. It tracks all the information of the employee. We have developed all type of CRUD (Create, Read, Update and Delete) operations of the employee. This employee module is the main module in this project Bug Tracking System which has been developed on Java, JSP and MySQL.
Features of Employee Module:
- Admin can add new employee records
- Admin can see the list of employee details
- Only admin can edit and update the record of the employee
- Admin will be able to delete the records of the employee
Leave Module :
The main purpose for developing this module is to manage the leave. All leaves will be managed by admin and employee can easily apply leave and also can see their leave report.
Features of Leave Module:
- Admin can manage the leave
- Admin can edit/delete the leave
- Admin can see the list of all leave
- Employee can see his leave
Project Module :
The main aim of this module is provide all the functionality realted to project. It tracks all the information and details of the project. We have developed all type of CRUD (Create, Read, Update and Delete) operations of the project.
Features of Project Module:
- Admin can add new project
- Admin can see the list of project details
- Only admin can edit and update the record of the project
- Admin will be able to delete the records of the project
Ticket Module :
The main objective for developing this module is to manage the ticket data wise. So all ticket will be managed by admin. Admin can see the list of all the tickets and filter it according to the employee.
Features of Ticket Module:
- Admin can manage the ticket
- Admin can edit/delete the ticket
- Admin can see the list of all ticket
- Employee can see ticket
Timesheet Module :
The main purpose of this module is provide all the functionality realted to timesheet. It tracks all the information and details of the timesheet. We have developed all type of CRUD (Create, Read, Update and Delete) operations of the.
Features of Timesheet Module:
- Admin can add new timesheet
- Admin can see the list of timesheet details
- Only admin can edit and update the record of the timesheet
- Admin will be able to delete the records of the timesheet
Functionality performed by Admin user:
These are the functionality performed by the admin users.
- Login For Admin
- Forgot password for Admin
- Edit Profile For Admin
- Change Password For Admin
- Logout Functionality
- Dashboard for Admin User
- Manage Employee
- Adding New Employee
- Edit the Exitinng Employee
- View details of the Employee
- Listing of all Employee
- Manage Leave
- Adding New Leave
- Edit the Exiting Leave
- View details of the Leave
- Listing of all Leave
- Manage Project
- Adding New Project
- Edit the Exiting Project
- View details of the Project
- Listing of all Project
- Manage Ticket
- Adding New Ticket
- Edit the Exiting Ticket
- View details of the Ticket
- Listing of all Ticket
- Manage Timesheet
- Adding New Timesheet
- Edit the Exiting Timesheet
- View details of the Timesheet
- Listing of all Timesheet
- Reports of the project Bug Tracking System
- Report of all Employees
- Report of all Leaves
- Report of all Projects
- Report of all Tickets
- Report of all Timesheets
Functionality performed by Employee user:
- Employee Registration : Any employee can register on wesbite using the registration module.
- Employee Login : This is the login form, from where employee can login into the system
- Employee Apply Leave : This is the employee apply leave form where employee can easily apply leave.
- Employee Leave Report : Employee can able to see their leave report.
- Employee My Timesheet: This is the employee my timesheet form where employee will be manage their timesheet.
- Change Password : This is the change password module from where employee change his account password.
Static Pages and other sections :
These static pages will be available in project Bug Tracking System
- Home Page with good UI
- Home Page will contain an animated slider for images banner
- About us page will be available which will describe about the project
- Contact us page will be available in the project
Technology Used in the project Bug Tracking System
We have developed this project using the below technology
- HTML : Page layout has been designed in HTML
- CSS : CSS has been used for all the desigining part
- JSP : All the front end logic has been written in JSP
- Java : All the bussiness logic has been written in Java
- MySQL : MySQL database has been used as database for the project
- Tomcat : Project will be run over the Tomcat server
Supported Operating System
We can configure this project on following operating system.
- Windows : This project can easily be configured on windows operating system. For running this project on Windows system, you will have to install Tomcat 7, JDK 7, MySQL 5.
- Linux : We can run this project also on all versions of Linux operating system
- Mac : We can also easily configured this project on Mac operating system.