C#, ASP and MySQL Project on Airlines Reservation System
This project Airlines Reservation System has been developed in C#, ASP.Net and MySQL. We are providing any types asp projects for students with source code, database, and documentation. We provide full asp.net projects for students with source code and also mini asp.net projects with source code free download in c#. These are mainly web based projects for semester students. The main aim of this project is developing a reservation system for Airlines. In this mini asp.net project Airlines Reservation System there is a single user customer. Customer can book ticket and also see Airlines details. This is easy c# projects which student can easily configure it and learn a lot from these. We will provide c# projects for beginners with source code and database.
Functionality performed by Customer user:
- Customer Registration : Any customer can register on wesbite using the registration module.
- Customer Login : This is the login form, from where customer can login into the system
- All Airlines : Customer can see all meals from this form.
- Airlines Booking : This is the Airlines booking form where customer can easily book Airlines.
- Airlines Booking Payments : This is the Airlines booking payment form.
- Customer My Booking : This is the customer my booking form.
- Change Password : This is the cahnge password module from where ccustomer change his account password.
Static Pages and other sections :
These static pages will be available in project Airlines Reservation System
- Home Page with good UI
- About us page will be available which will describe about the project
- Contact us page will be available in the project
Technology Used in the project Airlines Reservation System
- HTML : Page layout has been designed in HTML
- CSS : CSS has been used for all the desigining part
- ASP : All the front end logic has been written in ASP
- C# : All the bussiness logic has been written in C#
- MySQL : MySQL database has been used as database for the project
- Visual Studio 2015 : Project will be run over the Visual Studio 2015 Server