Java and MySQL Project on Bank Management System
I have developed this project Bank Management System in Java and MySQL. I am using for java version JDK 1.8 and MySQL version 5.6 and for connecting with java I am using the MySQL connector. This is a windows based application and all the forms has been desinged in swings. This is a core java project. This is not web based project. This is a netbeans application. This application has netbeans id where you can configure project. I am using netbeans version 8.2. After running the project you can get login window where you need to put user id and password. User id is admin and password is test. After the login it will show you admin dashboard where admin can mange all the thing related bank like cash deposite, cash withdraw, cash account, generate report, open new account, mange exiting account etc. These operations have developed inside the project. This is a very basic java project. easy java projects are available in our website Freeprojectz.com.
Technology Used in the project Bank Management System
- Java : All the bussiness logic has been written in Java
- MySQL : MySQL database has been used as database for the project
- NetBeans : Project will run in NetBeans
Supported Operating System
Project is supported on the following operating system.
- Windows : This project can easily be configured on windows operating system.
- Linux : We can run this project also on all versions of Linux operating system
- Mac : We can also easily configured this project on Mac operating system.