Java, JSP and MySQL Project on Food Court Management System
The main feature of the project is to manage the records of Shops and its shop Foods, its an admin based Java mini project, where admin can manage the Foods sales, Foods stocks and Food sales history. Other features of Food Court Management System, while adding items from admin account the user has to provide Food name, Food price and Food quantity. Similarly while refilling Foods, the user has to enter the Food name to select the Food, then he/she has to enter quantity. Removing an Food is also too easy, he/she just has to open the report and hit the delete Food. The system displays Particulars (Food name) with Available stock and Price while viewing stocks.
The main module of the Java project on Food Court Management System are Food module and sales modules, in which admin can manage the sales of Food, also he can check the Food sales history. We have developed a Foods sales dashboard, where admin can enter the customer name and contact number to start Food sales. The main feature is dynamic Food sales calculation, where admin need to choose Food from a dropdown and that Food will be added into the cart with cost automatically. The total cost for the Food will also be calculated automatically. All of the features of Food Court Management System has been developed in Java Programming Language also we have used JSP for developing this project. We can develop java software projects for students who want to java projects for learning
Static Pages and other sections :
These static pages will be available in project Food Court Management System
- Home Page with good UI
- About us page will be available which will describe about the project
- Contact us page will be available in the project
Technology Used in the project Food Court Management System
- HTML : Page layout has been designed in HTML
- CSS : CSS has been used for all the desigining part
- JSP : All the front end logic has been written in JSP
- Java : All the bussiness logic has been written in Java
- MySQL : MySQL database has been used as database for the project
- Tomcat : Project will be run over the Tomcat server
Supported Operating System
We can configure this project on following operating system.
- Windows : This project can easily be configured on windows operating system. For running this project on Windows system, you will have to install Tomcat 7, JDK 7, MySQL 5.
- Linux : We can run this project also on all versions of Linux operating system
- Mac : We can also easily configured this project on Mac operating system.