Java, JSP and MySQL Project on E-Hiring Portal
E-hiring portal sounds much similar like online job portal. It has many similarities to job portal. It is used by recruiters to attract candidates for different jobs. It can be used by companies to hire candidates through an online interface where they can interview, select or call them for various jobs. It also makes job Searching and applying for new jobs an easy task. Those who are seeking a job can apply to any available job using this portal. It will provide candidates an interface where they could look for the jobs to apply online. The other interface will be controlled by the operator who will responsible to update the jobs information.
E-hiring portal will contain two interfaces, one for recruiter and other for candidates, for interviewing candidates. It also contains necessary data of available jobs, vacancies details, required skills and qualification details for the particular jobs. It also helps to overcome the drawbacks of the current system. E-hiring portal will play a key role in minimizing manual work and errors.
- Saves much time
- Online recruitment
- All information of new jobs
- Easy job application
- Improve job application affairs
- Overcome the old procedures
- Easy information refreshing
- Backup information
Another benefit is that candidates will not have to come personally for applying on jobs, or for interviews, Etc. E-hiring portal is being used by lot of organizations as it has three fold benefits, one for the applicant, second for the recruiter and third for the operator of job portal.
Engineering and Computer sciences student can work on E-hiring portal for their final year project. From this website students can also download E-hiring portal project along with source code that will assist you to make your own project.
Static Pages and other sections :
These static pages will be available in project E-Hiring Portal
- Home Page with good UI
- About us page will be available which will describe about the project
- Contact us page will be available in the project
Technology Used in the project E-Hiring Portal
- HTML : Page layout has been designed in HTML
- CSS : CSS has been used for all the desigining part
- JSP : All the front end logic has been written in JSP
- Java : All the bussiness logic has been written in Java
- MySQL : MySQL database has been used as database for the project
- Tomcat : Project will be run over the Tomcat server
Supported Operating System
We can configure this project on following operating system.
- Windows : This project can easily be configured on windows operating system. For running this project on Windows system, you will have to install Tomcat 7, JDK 7, MySQL 5.
- Linux : We can run this project also on all versions of Linux operating system
- Mac : We can also easily configured this project on Mac operating system.