Java, JSP and MySQL Project on Employee Management System
This project Employee Management System has been developed on Java, JSP, and MySQL database. Our website Freeprojectz.com provides many types of java software projects to be developed as the final year college project for students. Students can download online java projects based on their requirements. The main aim for developing this Employee Management System Project in Java is to managing many types of work related employees. It can help for the employer to contain all the records of employee payroll and salary features. This project Intends different types of forms. It can manage employees personal details, family details and company details. This project provides a lot of features to manage in very well manner. This project contains a lot of advance modules which makes the back end system very powerful. Student can find all the java major projects with source code and full documentations. Student can download free java projects with source code academic college projects with documentation.
I have attached the Screens and demo of the project below the description. Look into for more details.
Modules and Description of Employee Management Sysetm Project:
Employee Module :
The main objective for developing this module is provide all the functionality realted to employee. It tracks all the information and details of the employee. We have developed all type of CRUD (Create, Read, Update and Delete) operations of the employee. This is a role based module where admin can perform each and every operations on data but the employee will be able to view only his/her data, so access level restrictions has also been implemented on the project. Our website Freeprojectz.com provides many types of java source code projects to be developed as the final year college project for students.
Features of Employee Module:
- Admin can add new employee
- Admin can see the list of employee details
- Only admin can edit and update the record of the employee
- Admin will be able to delete the records of the employee
- Employee will be able to see his details
- Employee will be able to update his details
Salary Module :
The main aim of this module is provide all the functionality related to salary. This Salary module is an important module in this project Employee Management System which has been developed on Java, JSP and MySQL. We provide full online java projects with source code. So all salary will be managed by admin and employee will be able to see salary. It tracks all the information and details of the salary.
Features of Salary Module:
- Admin can add new salary
- Admin can see the list of salary details
- Only admin can edit and update the record of the salary
- Admin will be able to delete the records of the salary
Functionality performed by admin user:
These are the functionality performed by the admin users.
- Login For Admin
- Forgot password for Admin
- Edit Profile For Admin
- Manage Employee
- Adding New Employee
- Edit the Exiting Employee
- View Profile of the Employee
- Listing of all Employee
- Manage Salary
- Add Salary of the Salary
- View Details of the Salary
- Listing of all Salary
- Filter Salary according to Employee
- Reports of the project Employee Management System
- Report of all Employee
- Report of all Salary
Static Pages and other sections :
These static pages will be available in project Employee Management System
- Home Page with good UI
- About us page will be available which will describe about the project
- Contact us page will be available in the project
Technology Used in the project Employee Management System
- HTML : Page layout has been designed in HTML
- CSS : CSS has been used for all the desigining part
- JSP : All the front end logic has been written in JSP
- Java : All the bussiness logic has been written in Java
- MySQL : MySQL database has been used as database for the project
- Tomcat : Project will be run over the Tomcat server
Supported Operating System
We can configure this project on following operating system.
- Windows : This project can easily be configured on windows operating system. For running this project on Windows system, you will have to install Tomcat 7, JDK 7, MySQL 5.
- Linux : We can run this project also on all versions of Linux operating system
- Mac : We can also easily configured this project on Mac operating system.