Java, JSP and MySQL Project on Employee Payroll System
The project Employee Payroll System has been developed on Java, JSP and MySQL. The main aim of the java software projects is to develop web application as per student requirements. Employee Payroll Management System is an important activity in any organization or company. The main purpose for developing this project Employee Payroll System is to managing employee’s information of organization or company. It has to store all the records of all employee within the organization to assign work to person and right salary and perks to their eligible employees. It can also manage employee information efficiently, define the emoluments, deductions, leave, tax etc, generate pay-slip, generate and manage the payroll processes according to the salary structure assigned to the employee, etc. It keeps a track of the employees attendance and on that basis it generate the monthly salary. These are very useful java projects for learning and submission in college. Students can easily download online java projects
I have attached the Screens and demo of the project below the description. Look into for more details.
Modules and Description of Employee Payroll System timesheet:
Employee Module :
The main purpose of this module is provide all the functionality realted to employee. It tracks all the information of the employee. We have developed all type of CRUD (Create, Read, Update and Delete) operations of the employee.This employee module is the important module in this project Employee Payroll System which has been developed on Java, JSP and MySQL. We provide for BCA, MCA, BE, CS etc students get the full online java projects as student requirements.
Features of Employee Module:
- Admin can add new employee records
- Admin can see the list of employee details
- Only admin can edit and update the record of the employee
- Admin will be able to delete the records of the employee
Leave Module :
The main purpose for developing this module is to manage the leave. So all leave will be managed by admin. Many Java source code projects for beginners are available on our website Freeprojectz.com
Features of Leave Module:
- Admin can manage the leave
- Admin can edit/delete the leave
- Admin can see the list of all leave
- Employee can see his leave
Salary Module :
The main purpose for developing this module is to manage the salary. So all salary will be managed by admin. We hope these java projects with source code would be very useful for any java project college submission.
Features of Salary Module:
- Admin can manage the salary
- Admin can edit/delete the salary
- Admin can see the list of all salary
- Employee can see his salary
Timesheet Module :
The main aim of this module is provide all the functionality realted to timesheet. It tracks all the information and details of the timesheet. We have developed all type of CRUD (Create, Read, Update and Delete) operations of the. We are providing easy java projects for student.
Features of Timesheet Module:
- Admin can add new timesheet
- Admin can see the list of timesheet details
- Only admin can edit and update the record of the timesheet
- Admin will be able to delete the records of the timesheet
Users of Employee Payroll System
There are two type of users available in the project Employee Payroll System :
- Employee : With Limited Access
- Admin : With full access
Functionality performed by Employee user:
These are the functionality performed by the Employee users.
- Login For Employee
- Forgot password for Employee
- Change Password for Employee
- Edit Profile For Employee
- Apply Leaves
- Add Timesheet
- View his Payment History
- View his Leave Records
- View his Timesheet Records
Functionality performed by admin user:
These are the functionality performed by the admin users.
- Login For Admin
- Forgot password for Admin
- Edit Profile For Admin
- Manage Employee
- Adding New Employee
- Edit the Exiting Employee
- View Profile of the Employee
- Listing of all Employee
- Manage Salary
- Add Salary of the Salary
- View Details of the Salary
- Listing of all Salary
- Filter Salary according to Employee
- Manage Timesheet
- Add Timesheet for the Employee
- Listing of the Timesheet
- Filter Timesheet according to Employee
- Manage Leave
- Add Leave for the Employee
- Listing of the Leave
- Filter Leave according to Employee
- Approve/Disapprove Leave
- Reports of the project
- Report of all Employee
- Report of all Salary
- Report of all Timesheet
- Report of all Leaves
Static Pages and other sections :
These static pages will be available in project
- Home Page with good UI
- Home Page will contain an animated slider for images banner
- About us page will be available which will describe about the project
- Contact us page will be available in the project
Technology Used in the project Employee Payroll System
We have developed this project using the below technology
- HTML : Page layout has been designed in HTML
- CSS : CSS has been used for all the desigining part
- Java : All the business logic has been implemented in Java
- JSP : All the front end logic has been written in JSP
- MySQL : MySQL database has been used as database for the project
- Tomcat : Project will be run over the tomcat server
- JConnector : JConnector is Java-MySQL driver, we have used for connecting the database from java
Functionality performed by Employee user:
- Employee Registration : Any employee can register on wesbite using the registration module.
- Employee Login : This is the login form, from where employee can login into the system
- Employee My Leave : This is the employee my leave form where employee can easily apply leave.
- Employee My Salary : This is the employee my salary form where employee can easily see their salary.
- Employee My Timesheet: This is the employee my timesheet form where employee will be manage timesheet.
- Change Password : This is the change password module from where employee change his account password.
Supported Operating System
We can configure this project on following operating system.
- Windows : This project can easily be configured on windows operating system. For running this project on Windows system, you will have to install Tomcat 7, JDK 7, MySQL 5.
- Linux : We can run this project also on all versions of Linux operating system
- Mac : We can also easily configured this project on Mac operating system.