Java, JSP and MySQL Project on Farming Assistance Portal
A Farmer Assistance Portal Project helps farmers ensure higher profitability through direct communication. This Farmer Assistance Portal Project boosts business communication and brings transparency to the system.
This Farmer Assistance Portal Project allows for the excellent farmer, retailer, and supplier communication. It allows farmers to login and communicates to respective dealers. When dealers advertise or offer, the respective farmers get a notification via Sms.
The farmers can also submit their grievances and complaints to respective authorities or dealers using their farmer login on a separate complaints page. The authorities will get access to that page regularly using their login id and passwords.
This web project provides the following features:
- A page is Individual login areas with complete functionality for farmers, admins, and dealers.
- separated where only farmers can post their complaints, and only respective admins can read and edit this page.
- Farmer Assistance Portal Project also have Pages where the dealers or retailers can post ads and notifications.
- Farmers get notifications via SMS whenever new ads are published.
- A useful GUI so that rural people may readily use the service.
- It can be over several villages to deal with each other.
- Farmers can directly contact suppliers by searching the Farmer Assistance Portal Project.
- Farmers can submit their grievances online.
- Farmers will get notification of any new offers/schemes.
- Accurate Verification of the users cannot be done online. They have first to get themselves verified by visiting before using the system.
- It requires an extensive database and memory.
This Farmer Assistance Portal Project helps the crew who conduct events in villages. In this project, we provide an interface to the teams to efficiently store their data to conduct awareness events. Using the Agriculture Assist project, the user can make a schedule for the coming events and arrange data required in the events like information of crops and presentation on seasonal crops. Before going to any program in a particular village, they can cross-check the stuff needed in that event at any point in time. So our Farmer Assistance Portal Project is suggested as a web application because so many teams around the world can work in this area.
Static Pages and other sections :
These static pages will be available in project Farming Assistance Portal
- Home Page with good UI
- About us page will be available which will describe about the project
- Contact us page will be available in the project
Technology Used in the project Farming Assistance Portal
- HTML : Page layout has been designed in HTML
- CSS : CSS has been used for all the desigining part
- JSP : All the front end logic has been written in JSP
- Java : All the bussiness logic has been written in Java
- MySQL : MySQL database has been used as database for the project
- Tomcat : Project will be run over the Tomcat server
Supported Operating System
We can configure this project on following operating system.
- Windows : This project can easily be configured on windows operating system. For running this project on Windows system, you will have to install Tomcat 7, JDK 7, MySQL 5.
- Linux : We can run this project also on all versions of Linux operating system
- Mac : We can also easily configured this project on Mac operating system.