Java, JSP and MySQL Project on Movie Ticket Booking System
This mini project Movie Ticket Booking System has been developed on Java, JSP and MySQL. The main aim of the java software projects is to develop web application in college submission. easy java projects are available in our website Freeprojectz.com. The main purpose for developing this project is to manage movie, booking, customer. This mini project provides booking movie to customer online. There is single user in this mini project. Customer will be able to see his booking history. It is very simple and easy to access at Java. This project contains a lot of advance modules which makes the back end system very powerful.
Functionality performed by Customer user:
- Customer Registration : Any customer can register on wesbite using the registration module.
- Customer Login : This is the login form, from where customer can login into the system
- Customer My Bookings : Customer can see their booking from this form.
- Customer Ticket Payment Screen : This is the customer ticket payment form where customer can easily payment.
- Customer Movie Booking : This is customer movie booking form where customer can see movie.
- Booking : This is the booking form where customer will be able to book movie.
- Change Password : This is the cahnge password module from where ccustomer change his account password.
Static Pages and other sections:
These static pages will be available in project Movie Ticket Booking System
- Home Page with good UI
- Home Page will contain an animated slider for images banner
- About us page will be available which will describe about the project
- Contact us page will be available in the project
Technology Used in the project Movie Ticket Booking System:
We have developed this project using the below technology
- HTML : Page layout has been designed in HTML
- CSS : CSS has been used for all the desigining part
- PHP : All the front end logic has been written in JSP
- MySQL : MySQL database has been used as database for the project
- Apache2 : Project will be run over the Apache2 server
Supported Operating System
We can configure this project on following operating system.
- Windows : This project can easily be configured on windows operating system. For running this project on Windows system, you will have to install Tomcat 7, JDK 7, MySQL 5.
- Linux : We can run this project also on all versions of Linux operating system
- Mac : We can also easily configured this project on Mac operating system.