Java, JSP and MySQL Project on Online Art Gallery
We have developed this mini project Online Art Gallery on Java, JSP and MySQL Platform and it runs over the Tomcat Server. We can develop easy java projects code for students who want to use java software projects to learn. This mini project Online Art Gallery has been developed on Java and MySQL Server. The main aim of this mini project Online Art Gallery is to provide all the details about customer, Arts, orders etc. There is single user customer available in this mini project. It is a customer based project only. In this project customer can buy Arts, make payment, and see the order history etc. Student can find all the java projects with source code and full documentations. Student can download java netbeans projects with source code.
Functionality performed by Customer user:
- Customer Registration : Any customer can register on wesbite using the registration module.
- Customer Login : This is the login form, from where customer can login into the system
- Arts Listing : Customer can see all the Arts listing from this form.
- Arts Details : Customer can see all the Arts details from this form
- Customer Order Confirmation: This is the customer order confirmation of the Arts.
- Customer Order : This is the customer order form of the Arts.
- Customer Order Item: This is the customer order item form where customer will be able to add order item.
- Change Password : This is the cahnge password module from where ccustomer change his account password.
Static Pages and other sections :
These static pages will be available in project Online Art Gallery
- Home Page with good UI
- About us page will be available which will describe about the project
- Contact us page will be available in the project
Technology Used in the project Online Art Gallery
- HTML : Page layout has been designed in HTML
- CSS : CSS has been used for all the desigining part
- JSP : All the front end logic has been written in JSP
- Java : All the bussiness logic has been written in Java
- MySQL : MySQL database has been used as database for the project
- Tomcat : Project will be run over the Tomcat server
Supported Operating System
We can configure this project on following operating system.
- Windows : This project can easily be configured on windows operating system. For running this project on Windows system, you will have to install Tomcat 7, JDK 7, MySQL 5.
- Linux : We can run this project also on all versions of Linux operating system
- Mac : We can also easily configured this project on Mac operating system.