Java, JSP and MySQL Project on Restaurant Management System
The main feature of the project is to manage the records of Shops and its shop Foods, its an admin based Java mini project, where admin can manage the Foods sales, Foods stocks and Food sales history. Other features of Restaurant Management System, while adding items from admin account the user has to provide Food name, Food price and Food quantity. Similarly while refilling Foods, the user has to enter the Food name to select the Food, then he/she has to enter quantity. Removing an Food is also too easy, he/she just has to open the report and hit the delete Food. The system displays Particulars (Food name) with Available stock and Price while viewing stocks.
The main module of the Java project on Restaurant Management System are Food module and sales modules, in which admin can manage the sales of Food, also he can check the Food sales history. We have developed a Foods sales dashboard, where admin can enter the customer name and contact number to start Food sales. The main feature is dynamic Food sales calculation, where admin need to choose Food from a dropdown and that Food will be added into the cart with cost automatically. The total cost for the Food will also be calculated automatically. All of the features of Restaurant Management System has been developed in Java Programming Language also we have used JSP for developing this project. We can develop java software projects for students who want to java projects for learning
I have attached the Screens and demo of the project below the description. Look into for more details.
Modules and Description of Restaurant Management System Project:
Food Module :
The main aim for developing this module is to manage the Food data wise. This Food module is the main module in this project Restaurant Management System which has been developed on Java, JSP and MySQL. Student can get and download free online java projects with source code download. All Foods will be managed by admin and customer will be able able to see Food. Admin can see the list of all the Food and filter it according to the customers.
Features of Food Module:
- Admin can manage the Food
- Admin can edit/delete the Food
- Admin can see the list of all Food
- Customer can see Food
Sales Module :
The main purpose for developing this module is to manage the sales. So all Sales will be managed by admin and customer will be able to see the Sales. Our website Freeprojectz.com are helpful for Btech, MTech, BCA, MCA, BSC-IT students get java projects with source code and database.
Features of Sales Module:
- Admin can manage the Sales
- Admin can edit/delete the Sales
- Admin can see the list of all Sales
- Customer can see Sales
Functionality and modules of the project Restaurant Management System:
- Login – This module is used for admin login.
- Logout Functionality
- Change Password Functionality
- Dashboard – Admin dashboard related all Food, Food detail, Food listing.
- Food Management Module
- Adding New Food Details
- Edit the Exiting Food Details
- View all the details of the Food
- Listing of all Food
- Sales Management Module
- View all the details of the Sales
- Listing of all Sales
- Reports of the project Restaurant Management System
- Report of all Food
- Report of all Sales
Static Pages and other sections :
These static pages will be available in project Restaurant Management System
- Home Page with good UI
- About us page will be available which will describe about the project
- Contact us page will be available in the project
Technology Used in the project Restaurant Management System
- HTML : Page layout has been designed in HTML
- CSS : CSS has been used for all the desigining part
- JSP : All the front end logic has been written in JSP
- Java : All the bussiness logic has been written in Java
- MySQL : MySQL database has been used as database for the project
- Tomcat : Project will be run over the Tomcat server
Supported Operating System
We can configure this project on following operating system.
- Windows : This project can easily be configured on windows operating system. For running this project on Windows system, you will have to install Tomcat 7, JDK 7, MySQL 5.
- Linux : We can run this project also on all versions of Linux operating system
- Mac : We can also easily configured this project on Mac operating system.