Java, JSP and MySQL Project on Order Management System
The main feature of the project is to manage the records of Shops and its shop Products, its an admin based Java mini project, where admin can manage the Products sales, Products stocks and Product sales history. Other features of Order Management System, while adding items from admin account the user has to provide Product name, Product price and Product quantity. Similarly while refilling Products, the user has to enter the Product name to select the Product, then he/she has to enter quantity. Removing an Product is also too easy, he/she just has to open the report and hit the delete Product. The system displays Particulars (Product name) with Available stock and Price while viewing stocks.
The main module of the Java project on Order Management System are Product module and sales modules, in which admin can manage the sales of Product, also he can check the Product sales history. We have developed a Products sales dashboard, where admin can enter the customer name and contact number to start Product sales. The main feature is dynamic Product sales calculation, where admin need to choose Product from a dropdown and that Product will be added into the cart with cost automatically. The total cost for the Product will also be calculated automatically. All of the features of Order Management System has been developed in Java Programming Language also we have used JSP for developing this project. Student can get and download free online java projects with source code download.
Static Pages and other sections :
These static pages will be available in project Order Management System
- Home Page with good UI
- About us page will be available which will describe about the project
- Contact us page will be available in the project
Technology Used in the project Order Management System
- HTML : Page layout has been designed in HTML
- CSS : CSS has been used for all the desigining part
- JSP : All the front end logic has been written in JSP
- Java : All the bussiness logic has been written in Java
- MySQL : MySQL database has been used as database for the project
- Tomcat : Project will be run over the Tomcat server
Supported Operating System
We can configure this project on following operating system.
- Windows : This project can easily be configured on windows operating system. For running this project on Windows system, you will have to install Tomcat 7, JDK 7, MySQL 5.
- Linux : We can run this project also on all versions of Linux operating system
- Mac : We can also easily configured this project on Mac operating system.