PHP and MySQL Mini Project on Online Art Gallery
Modules and Description of Online Art Gallery Project:
Art Module :
The main aim of this module is provide all the details functionality realted to Art. This Art Module is an important module in this mini project Online Art Ordering System which has been developed on PHP and MySQL. Student can get complete php projects with source code and documentation free download.
Features of Art Module:
- Customer can see the list of Art details
Types Module :
The main aim for developing this module is to manage the Art Type. Here students can get php projects with database free download. So all Type will be managed by Customer and customer and will be able to see the Type.
Features of Types Module:
- Customer can see the list of all Type
- patient can see Type
Category Module :
This module has been developed for managing all the information of the Art Categories.
Features of Category Module:
- Customer can see the list of all Category
Login Module :
This is the login form, from where Customer can login into the system.
Features of Login Module:
- Customer can add new Login records
- Customer can see the Login details
- Only Customer can edit and update the record of the Login
- Customer can change the password
Functionality performed by Customer user:
- Customer Registration : Any customer can register on wesbite using the registration form.
- Customer Login : This is the login form, from where customer can login into the system
- Customer Cart : This is customer cart form.
- Customer Payment : This is the customer payment form of the Art where customer will be able to make payment.
- Customer Order : This is the customer order form of the Art.
- Customer Order Confirmation: This is the customer order confirmation form where customer will be able to confirm his order item.
- Change Password : This is the cahnge password module from where ccustomer change his account password.
Technology Used in the project Online Art Gallery
We have developed this project using the below technology
- HTML : Page layout has been designed in HTML
- CSS : CSS has been used for all the desigining part
- PHP : All the business and frontend logic has been implemented in PHP
- MySQL : MySQL database has been used as database for the project
- Apache2 : Project will be run over the Apache2 server
- You can run this project on XAMP, LAMP, WAMP or MAMP
Supported Operating System
We can configure this project on following operating system.
- Windows : This project can easily be configured on windows operating system. For running this project on Windows system, you will have to install WAMP or XAMP on your system.
- Linux : We can run this project also on all versions of Linux operating system
- Mac : We can also easily configured this project on Mac operating system.