Objective of Java Project on Inventory Management System
The main objective of the Java Project on Inventory Management System is to manage the details of Customer, Supplier, Payment,Inventory, Purchasing. It manages all the information about Customer, Reciving Stock, Purchasing, Customer. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Customer, Supplier, Reciving Stock, Payment. It tracks all the details about the Payment,Inventory, Purchasing.
Functionalities provided by Java Project on Inventory Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Customer, Payment, Inventory, Purchasing
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Supplier, Reciving Stock, Inventory ect
- Manage the information of Supplier
- Shows the information and description of the Customer, Payment
- To increase efficiency of managing the Customer, Supplier
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Inventory.
- Manage the information of Customer
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Customer data.
- Manage the information of Inventory
- Integration of all records of Purchasing.
- It generates the report on Customer, Supplier, Reciving Stock
- Provide filter reports on Payment,Inventory, Purchasing
- You can easily export PDF for the Customer, Reciving Stock,Inventory
- Application also provides excel export for Supplier, Payment, Purchasing
- You can also export the report into csv format for Customer, Supplier, Purchasing
Limitation of Java Project on Inventory Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Reciving Stock, Inventory due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Customer, Supplier capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Customer, Payment, Purchasing cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of Java Project on Inventory Management System
- All the fields such as Customer, Payment, Purchasing are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Customer, Supplier, Reciving Stock can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input