Objective of Blood Bank Management System
The main objective of the Blood Bank Management System is to manage the details of Blood ,Donor,Blood Group,Blood Bank,Stock. It manages all the information about Blood , Blood Cell, Stock, Blood . The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Blood , Donor, Blood Cell, Blood Group. It tracks all the details about the Blood Group,Blood Bank,Stock.
Features of Blood Bank Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Blood , Blood Group, Blood Bank, Stock
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Blood , Donor capture and modification is not possible.
- It tracks all the information of Donor, Blood Cell, Blood Bank ect
- Manage the information of Donor
- Shows the information and description of the Blood , Blood Group
- All the fields such as Blood , Blood Group, Stock are validated and does not take invalid values
- It generates the report on Blood ,Donor,Blood Cell
- Provide filter reports on Blood Group,Blood Bank,Stock
- You can easily export PDF for the Blood ,Blood Cell,Blood Bank
- Application also provides excel export for Donor,Blood Group,Stock
- You can also export the report into csv format for Blood ,Donor,Stock
- To increase efficiency of managing the Blood , Donor
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Blood Bank.
- Manage the information of Blood
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Blood data.
- Manage the information of Blood Bank
- Integration of all records of Stock.