Objective of Cheque Book Transaction System
The main objective of the Cheque Book Transaction System is to manage the details of Cheque Book,Bank,Transaction,Balance,Customer. It manages all the information about Cheque Book, Account, Customer, Cheque Book. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Cheque Book, Bank, Account, Transaction. It tracks all the details about the Transaction,Balance,Customer.
Features of Cheque Book Transaction System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Cheque Book, Transaction, Balance, Customer
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Cheque Book, Bank capture and modification is not possible.
- It tracks all the information of Bank, Account, Balance ect
- Manage the information of Bank
- Shows the information and description of the Cheque Book, Transaction
- All the fields such as Cheque Book, Transaction, Customer are validated and does not take invalid values
- It generates the report on Cheque Book,Bank,Account
- Provide filter reports on Transaction,Balance,Customer
- You can easily export PDF for the Cheque Book,Account,Balance
- Application also provides excel export for Bank,Transaction,Customer
- You can also export the report into csv format for Cheque Book,Bank,Customer
- To increase efficiency of managing the Cheque Book, Bank
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Balance.
- Manage the information of Cheque Book
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Cheque Book data.
- Manage the information of Balance
- Integration of all records of Customer.