Objective of Content Management System
The main objective of the Content Management System is to manage the details of Content,Blogs,User,Registration,Web Page. It manages all the information about Content, Internet, Web Page, Content. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Content, Blogs, Internet, User. It tracks all the details about the User,Registration,Web Page.
Features of Content Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Content, User, Registration, Web Page
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Content, Blogs capture and modification is not possible.
- It tracks all the information of Blogs, Internet, Registration ect
- Manage the information of Blogs
- Shows the information and description of the Content, User
- All the fields such as Content, User, Web Page are validated and does not take invalid values
- It generates the report on Content,Blogs,Internet
- Provide filter reports on User,Registration,Web Page
- You can easily export PDF for the Content,Internet,Registration
- Application also provides excel export for Blogs,User,Web Page
- You can also export the report into csv format for Content,Blogs,Web Page
- To increase efficiency of managing the Content, Blogs
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Registration.
- Manage the information of Content
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Content data.
- Manage the information of Registration
- Integration of all records of Web Page.