Objective of Job Portal System
The main objective of the Job Portal System is to manage the details of Interview,Employer, Call Letter, Employer Registration, Search Job. It manages all the information about Interview, Post Job, Search Job, Interview. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Interview, Employer, Post Job, Call Letter. It tracks all the details about the Call Letter, Employer Registration, Search Job.
Features of Job Portal System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Interview, Call Letter, Employer Registration, Search Job
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Interview, Employer capture and modification is not possible.
- It tracks all the information of Employer, Post Job, Employer Registration ect
- Manage the information of Employer
- Shows the information and description of the Interview, Call Letter
- All the fields such as Interview, Call Letter, Search Job are validated and does not take invalid values
- It generates the report on Interview,Employer, Post Job
- Provide filter reports on Call Letter, Employer Registration, Search Job
- You can easily export PDF for the Interview, Post Job, Employer Registration
- Application also provides excel export for Employer, Call Letter, Search Job
- You can also export the report into csv format for Interview,Employer, Search Job
- To increase efficiency of managing the Interview, Employer
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Employer Registration.
- Manage the information of Interview
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Interview data.
- Manage the information of Employer Registration
- Integration of all records of Search Job.