Objective of Library Inventory System
The main objective of the Library Inventory System is to manage the details of Category,Student, Store, Member, Address. It manages all the information about Category, Author, Address, Category. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Category, Student, Author, Store. It tracks all the details about the Store, Member, Address.
Features of Library Inventory System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Category, Store, Member, Address
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Category, Student capture and modification is not possible.
- It tracks all the information of Student, Author, Member ect
- Manage the information of Student
- Shows the information and description of the Category, Store
- All the fields such as Category, Store, Address are validated and does not take invalid values
- It generates the report on Category,Student, Author
- Provide filter reports on Store, Member, Address
- You can easily export PDF for the Category, Author, Member
- Application also provides excel export for Student, Store, Address
- You can also export the report into csv format for Category,Student, Address
- To increase efficiency of managing the Category, Student
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Member.
- Manage the information of Category
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Category data.
- Manage the information of Member
- Integration of all records of Address.