Objective of Library Management System
The main objective of the Library Management System is to manage the details of Address, Member, Issues, Books,Student. It manages all the information about Address, Librarian, Student, Address. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Address, Member, Librarian, Issues. It tracks all the details about the Issues, Books,Student.
Features of Library Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Address, Issues, Books, Student
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Address, Member capture and modification is not possible.
- It tracks all the information of Member, Librarian, Books ect
- Manage the information of Member
- Shows the information and description of the Address, Issues
- All the fields such as Address, Issues, Student are validated and does not take invalid values
- It generates the report on Address, Member, Librarian
- Provide filter reports on Issues, Books,Student
- You can easily export PDF for the Address, Librarian, Books
- Application also provides excel export for Member, Issues,Student
- You can also export the report into csv format for Address, Member,Student
- To increase efficiency of managing the Address, Member
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Books.
- Manage the information of Address
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Address data.
- Manage the information of Books
- Integration of all records of Student.