Objective of Membership Management System
The main objective of the Membership Management System is to manage the details of Members, Memberships, Login, Profiles, Accounts. It manages all the information about Members, Payments, Accounts, Members. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Members, Memberships, Payments, Login. It tracks all the details about the Login, Profiles, Accounts.
Features of Membership Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Members, Login, Profiles, Accounts
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Members, Memberships capture and modification is not possible.
- It tracks all the information of Memberships, Payments, Profiles ect
- Manage the information of Memberships
- Shows the information and description of the Members, Login
- All the fields such as Members, Login, Accounts are validated and does not take invalid values
- It generates the report on Members, Memberships, Payments
- Provide filter reports on Login, Profiles, Accounts
- You can easily export PDF for the Members, Payments, Profiles
- Application also provides excel export for Memberships, Login, Accounts
- You can also export the report into csv format for Members, Memberships, Accounts
- To increase efficiency of managing the Members, Memberships
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Profiles.
- Manage the information of Members
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Members data.
- Manage the information of Profiles
- Integration of all records of Accounts.