Objective of Nokia Care Management System
The main objective of the Nokia Care Management System is to manage the details of Customer, Payments, Warranty, Problems,Mobile. It manages all the information about Customer, Models, Mobile, Customer. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Customer, Payments, Models, Warranty. It tracks all the details about the Warranty, Problems,Mobile.
Features of Nokia Care Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Customer, Warranty, Problems, Mobile
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Customer, Payments capture and modification is not possible.
- It tracks all the information of Payments, Models, Problems ect
- Manage the information of Payments
- Shows the information and description of the Customer, Warranty
- All the fields such as Customer, Warranty, Mobile are validated and does not take invalid values
- It generates the report on Customer, Payments, Models
- Provide filter reports on Warranty, Problems,Mobile
- You can easily export PDF for the Customer, Models, Problems
- Application also provides excel export for Payments, Warranty,Mobile
- You can also export the report into csv format for Customer, Payments,Mobile
- To increase efficiency of managing the Customer, Payments
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Problems.
- Manage the information of Customer
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Customer data.
- Manage the information of Problems
- Integration of all records of Mobile.