Objective of Order Management System
The main objective of the Order Management System is to manage the details of Order,Customer,Delivery,Record,Accounts. It manages all the information about Order, Product, Accounts, Order. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Order, Customer, Product, Delivery. It tracks all the details about the Delivery,Record,Accounts.
Features of Order Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Order, Delivery, Record, Accounts
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Order, Customer capture and modification is not possible.
- It tracks all the information of Customer, Product, Record ect
- Manage the information of Customer
- Shows the information and description of the Order, Delivery
- All the fields such as Order, Delivery, Accounts are validated and does not take invalid values
- It generates the report on Order,Customer,Product
- Provide filter reports on Delivery,Record,Accounts
- You can easily export PDF for the Order,Product,Record
- Application also provides excel export for Customer,Delivery,Accounts
- You can also export the report into csv format for Order,Customer,Accounts
- To increase efficiency of managing the Order, Customer
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Record.
- Manage the information of Order
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Order data.
- Manage the information of Record
- Integration of all records of Accounts.