Objective of Payroll Management System
The main objective of the Payroll Management System is to manage the details of Payments, Salary, Woking Points, Appraisals,Payroll. It manages all the information about Payments, Employee, Payroll, Payments. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Payments, Salary, Employee, Woking Points. It tracks all the details about the Woking Points, Appraisals,Payroll.
Features of Payroll Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Payments, Woking Points, Appraisals, Payroll
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Payments, Salary capture and modification is not possible.
- It tracks all the information of Salary, Employee, Appraisals ect
- Manage the information of Salary
- Shows the information and description of the Payments, Woking Points
- All the fields such as Payments, Woking Points, Payroll are validated and does not take invalid values
- It generates the report on Payments, Salary, Employee
- Provide filter reports on Woking Points, Appraisals,Payroll
- You can easily export PDF for the Payments, Employee, Appraisals
- Application also provides excel export for Salary, Woking Points,Payroll
- You can also export the report into csv format for Payments, Salary,Payroll
- To increase efficiency of managing the Payments, Salary
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Appraisals.
- Manage the information of Payments
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Payments data.
- Manage the information of Appraisals
- Integration of all records of Payroll.