Objective of Property Management System
The main objective of the Property Management System is to manage the details of Sellers, Approvals,Propery, Registrations, Property Type. It manages all the information about Sellers, Buyers, Property Type, Sellers. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Sellers, Approvals, Buyers, Propery. It tracks all the details about the Propery, Registrations, Property Type.
Features of Property Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Sellers, Propery, Registrations, Property Type
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Sellers, Approvals capture and modification is not possible.
- It tracks all the information of Approvals, Buyers, Registrations ect
- Manage the information of Approvals
- Shows the information and description of the Sellers, Propery
- All the fields such as Sellers, Propery, Property Type are validated and does not take invalid values
- It generates the report on Sellers, Approvals, Buyers
- Provide filter reports on Propery, Registrations, Property Type
- You can easily export PDF for the Sellers, Buyers, Registrations
- Application also provides excel export for Approvals,Propery, Property Type
- You can also export the report into csv format for Sellers, Approvals, Property Type
- To increase efficiency of managing the Sellers, Approvals
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Registrations.
- Manage the information of Sellers
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Sellers data.
- Manage the information of Registrations
- Integration of all records of Property Type.