Objective of Provident Fund System
The main objective of the Provident Fund System is to manage the details of Contributions, Registration, Employees, Employee Shares,Provident Fund. It manages all the information about Contributions, Compnay Shares, Provident Fund, Contributions. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Contributions, Registration, Compnay Shares, Employees. It tracks all the details about the Employees, Employee Shares,Provident Fund.
Features of Provident Fund System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Contributions, Employees, Employee Shares, Provident Fund
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Contributions, Registration capture and modification is not possible.
- It tracks all the information of Registration, Compnay Shares, Employee Shares ect
- Manage the information of Registration
- Shows the information and description of the Contributions, Employees
- All the fields such as Contributions, Employees, Provident Fund are validated and does not take invalid values
- It generates the report on Contributions, Registration, Compnay Shares
- Provide filter reports on Employees, Employee Shares,Provident Fund
- You can easily export PDF for the Contributions, Compnay Shares, Employee Shares
- Application also provides excel export for Registration, Employees,Provident Fund
- You can also export the report into csv format for Contributions, Registration,Provident Fund
- To increase efficiency of managing the Contributions, Registration
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Employee Shares.
- Manage the information of Contributions
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Contributions data.
- Manage the information of Employee Shares
- Integration of all records of Provident Fund.