Objective of Railway Management System
The main objective of the Railway Management System is to manage the details of Booking, Stations, Customers,Trains, Fare. It manages all the information about Booking, Timetable, Fare, Booking. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Booking, Stations, Timetable, Customers. It tracks all the details about the Customers,Trains, Fare.
Features of Railway Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Booking, Customers, Trains, Fare
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Booking, Stations capture and modification is not possible.
- It tracks all the information of Stations, Timetable, Trains ect
- Manage the information of Stations
- Shows the information and description of the Booking, Customers
- All the fields such as Booking, Customers, Fare are validated and does not take invalid values
- It generates the report on Booking, Stations, Timetable
- Provide filter reports on Customers,Trains, Fare
- You can easily export PDF for the Booking, Timetable,Trains
- Application also provides excel export for Stations, Customers, Fare
- You can also export the report into csv format for Booking, Stations, Fare
- To increase efficiency of managing the Booking, Stations
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Trains.
- Manage the information of Booking
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Booking data.
- Manage the information of Trains
- Integration of all records of Fare.