Objective of Railway Ticket Booking Portal
The main objective of the Railway Ticket Booking Portal is to manage the details of Fare,Trains, Timetable, Customers, Stations. It manages all the information about Fare, Booking, Stations, Fare. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Fare, Trains, Booking, Timetable. It tracks all the details about the Timetable, Customers, Stations.
Features of Railway Ticket Booking Portal are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Fare, Timetable, Customers, Stations
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Fare, Trains capture and modification is not possible.
- It tracks all the information of Trains, Booking, Customers ect
- Manage the information of Trains
- Shows the information and description of the Fare, Timetable
- All the fields such as Fare, Timetable, Stations are validated and does not take invalid values
- It generates the report on Fare,Trains, Booking
- Provide filter reports on Timetable, Customers, Stations
- You can easily export PDF for the Fare, Booking, Customers
- Application also provides excel export for Trains, Timetable, Stations
- You can also export the report into csv format for Fare,Trains, Stations
- To increase efficiency of managing the Fare, Trains
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Customers.
- Manage the information of Fare
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Fare data.
- Manage the information of Customers
- Integration of all records of Stations.