Objective of Railway Ticket Reservation system
The main objective of the Railway Ticket Reservation system is to manage the details of Booking, Timetable, Fare, Stations,Trains. It manages all the information about Booking, Customers, Trains, Booking. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Booking, Timetable, Customers, Fare. It tracks all the details about the Fare, Stations,Trains.
Features of Railway Ticket Reservation system are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Booking, Fare, Stations, Trains
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Booking, Timetable capture and modification is not possible.
- It tracks all the information of Timetable, Customers, Stations ect
- Manage the information of Timetable
- Shows the information and description of the Booking, Fare
- All the fields such as Booking, Fare, Trains are validated and does not take invalid values
- It generates the report on Booking, Timetable, Customers
- Provide filter reports on Fare, Stations,Trains
- You can easily export PDF for the Booking, Customers, Stations
- Application also provides excel export for Timetable, Fare,Trains
- You can also export the report into csv format for Booking, Timetable,Trains
- To increase efficiency of managing the Booking, Timetable
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Stations.
- Manage the information of Booking
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Booking data.
- Manage the information of Stations
- Integration of all records of Trains.