Objective of Sales And Inventory Management System
The main objective of the Sales And Inventory Management System is to manage the details of Purchasing, Payment, Supplier, Customer,Sales. It manages all the information about Purchasing, Inventory, Sales, Purchasing. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Purchasing, Payment, Inventory, Supplier. It tracks all the details about the Supplier, Customer,Sales.
Features of Sales And Inventory Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Purchasing, Supplier, Customer, Sales
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Purchasing, Payment capture and modification is not possible.
- It tracks all the information of Payment, Inventory, Customer ect
- Manage the information of Payment
- Shows the information and description of the Purchasing, Supplier
- All the fields such as Purchasing, Supplier, Sales are validated and does not take invalid values
- It generates the report on Purchasing, Payment,Inventory
- Provide filter reports on Supplier, Customer,Sales
- You can easily export PDF for the Purchasing,Inventory, Customer
- Application also provides excel export for Payment, Supplier,Sales
- You can also export the report into csv format for Purchasing, Payment,Sales
- To increase efficiency of managing the Purchasing, Payment
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Customer.
- Manage the information of Purchasing
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Purchasing data.
- Manage the information of Customer
- Integration of all records of Sales.