Objective of Timetable Management System
The main objective of the Timetable Management System is to manage the details of Timetable,Faculty,Subject,Student,Course. It manages all the information about Timetable, Semester, Course, Timetable. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Timetable, Faculty, Semester, Subject. It tracks all the details about the Subject,Student,Course.
Features of Timetable Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Timetable, Subject, Student, Course
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Timetable, Faculty capture and modification is not possible.
- It tracks all the information of Faculty, Semester, Student ect
- Manage the information of Faculty
- Shows the information and description of the Timetable, Subject
- All the fields such as Timetable, Subject, Course are validated and does not take invalid values
- It generates the report on Timetable,Faculty,Semester
- Provide filter reports on Subject,Student,Course
- You can easily export PDF for the Timetable,Semester,Student
- Application also provides excel export for Faculty,Subject,Course
- You can also export the report into csv format for Timetable,Faculty,Course
- To increase efficiency of managing the Timetable, Faculty
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Student.
- Manage the information of Timetable
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Timetable data.
- Manage the information of Student
- Integration of all records of Course.