This is the Activity UML diagram of Art Gallery Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Order, Payment, Gallery, Arts, Order Update. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Art Gallery Management System are as follows:
- Order Activity
- Payment Activity
- Gallery Activity
- Arts Activity
- Order Update Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Art Gallery Management System
- Admin User can search Order, view description of a selected Order, add Order, update Order and delete Order.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Payment
- User will be able to search and generate report of Gallery, Arts, Order Update
- All objects such as ( Order, Payment, Order Update) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Order, Arts, Order Update, Gallery, Payment
Login Activity Diagram of Art Gallery Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Art Gallery Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Gallery, Order, Payment, Order Update, Arts. All the pages such as Payment, Order Update, Arts are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Art Gallery Management System. The various objects in the Order Update, Gallery, Order, Payment, and Arts page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.