This is the Activity UML diagram of Auto Spare Parts Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Purchase, Billing, Order, Invoice, Report. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Auto Spare Parts Management System are as follows:
- Purchase Activity
- Billing Activity
- Order Activity
- Invoice Activity
- Report Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Auto Spare Parts Management System
- Admin User can search Purchase, view description of a selected Purchase, add Purchase, update Purchase and delete Purchase.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Billing
- User will be able to search and generate report of Order, Invoice, Report
- All objects such as (Purchase, Billing, Report) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Purchase, Invoice, Report, Order, Billing
Login Activity Diagram of Auto Spare Parts Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Auto Spare Parts Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Order, Purchase, Billing, Report, Invoice. All the pages such as Billing, Report, Invoice are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Auto Spare Parts Management System. The various objects in the Report, Order, Purchase, Billing, and Invoice page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.